“totalbarista.com” does NOT share your data with any other parties or provide marketing agencies with your data. Your data is utilised for the sole purpose of services on “totalbarista.com“.
Our data policy complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Table of Contents:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
“totalbarista.com” collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Geographical Location
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide “totalbarista.com” with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for our course.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data
Total Barista collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- “totalbarista.com” makes use of PayPal and other payment gateway services which require data for payment. “totalbarista.com“does NOT receive any data from these payment gateways and all Bank Account and Card details remain protected by the Payment Gateway. The only information “totalbarista.com” receives from the payment gateway is notification of successful payment.
“totalbarista.com” will NOT share your data with any other party or company for any reason. “totalbarista.com” will only share data if required by Law or Government Agencies to do so.
When “totalbarista.com” processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
“totalbarista.com” securely stores your data in a SQL database. The database is securely stored on a dedicated “totalbarista.com” server. The server is not shared with any third parties.
“totalbarista.com” would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop “totalbarista.com” from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
“totalbarista.com“would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request “totalbarista.com” for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that “totalbarista.com” correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request “totalbarista.com” to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that “totalbarista.com” erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that “totalbarista.com” restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that “totalbarista.com“transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – “totalbarista.com” uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – “totalbarista.com” uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. “totalbarista.com” will NOT share this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: